Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I never Complain - Dato' Azhar Mansor

Praise to him but I'm no Angel !!!

I do complain when :

1) The tudung I'm wearing kemik2 ( this happened when salah iron actually !!!)

2) Somebody is not punctual ( Menyampah aku kalau org lambat )

3) The food is not Yummy after u've waited like forever to taste the food

4) No Parking Lot in KHTP !!!..I hate this soooooo muchhh...I hate walking for such a long distance in the morning...i don't need to burn my calories that much u know..

5) When the ATM machine is not working while I'm so miskin papa kedana ada dua posen jer dlm purse...dulu masa student takder lak mcm nie..

6) I gave the toll lady 50 bucks for RM1.30 nyer toll..Confirm dia bengang ah coz she ended up giving me RM48.70 in i RM1 note...what the TUTTTTTT !!!!

7) I already lock the and gate and feeling happy to get to work when suddenly I realize I haven't check whether the iron is still switched on or off...Thanks to my dad for making me paranoid after my neighbour's house got burnt because they did not switched off the iron after using it.

8) I Switch On the ignition key just to find out my car is running outta fuel. (Selalu lak tuh but i thought i'm driving the most less consumption fuel car in Malaysia..!!)

9) I'm eating and some stupid idiot moron still having gutts to smoke. Busuklah..korang igt asap rokok tue wangi...!!! I wish u'll be diagnose with the bloody cancer..die happily and rot in HELL...!!!!!

10) ada makcik2 tegur "eh..eh dah besar dah " well..mmg aa dah besar....takkan 10 tahun tak jumpa duk besar2 tue jugak...itu retarded nama dia makcik..

11) I wake up in the morning just to find out IT IS MONDAYYYY MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!..i just hate monday..can it be renamed???? ..SUckiiiDay is LOVELY...

12) I'm being compelled to lie just to cover my fiends asses..I wont do that already..That's gonna be my 2006 Resolution besides having a child of my own laaa..hahahahaha

13)I'm swamped with work ^%^&$&*^^*%..!!!!!

14)I have no work at all having said i've done them all..like now..!! I'm so bored...!!!!!! I dunno wht to do so here I am writing this CRAP..!!!!

That's all for the time being...my brain doesn't wanna work witk me anymore...There's actually more... TO BE CONTINUED




P/S: Specially to Jaemy..Thanks alot for the Butter Steak..Nice ride with WJK..!!!!
For Mok <--camnie ker eja..Nice knowing ya..!!!
Shah, I'll come out with a creative idea for yer dinner kay...!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Emmil's mummy said...

well, stakat berbulu tue kira okay ah kan..hahaha...bila lg nk ngada2... :-)