Thursday, February 23, 2006

Adeihhh malu..malu

i dunno whether it was stupid or a lesson to be learned. Either way I'm still me..I'm only human and only been working with Intel for 9 months. Attended a meeting just now..never before i need to present in this meeting cause i have my partner to do that. Unfortunately he was absent this time leaving me to swim alone...Alrianto..awat hangpa tak habaq hangpa tadak...naya kami..isk..isk...I was busy doing my job when suddenly over the conf meeting i heard my name. " Edleen,any update on the ECO" . There u go..i feel like my head gonna pop up..i wish i was invisible and how I wish I could be somebody else..somehow lucky me it was just over the phone..i wonder how stupid I look if I was there face to face with them..sure muka mcm ayam kena Avian Flu!!!! Dengan confident nyer aku update what I knew but not what they want to hear hahahahaha...actually i did applied this method masa kat uni...during exam aa...daripada biar je takde jawapan kan...tulis je apa2 yg tau..

masa present tu i can hear some peeps giggled but GO TO HELL WITH THEM...!!!! ( selamat dalam 20 seconds je)It doesn't take a week to be expert in Coordination stuff. I was left alone juggling in the water avoding from getting drown by Hong Leong yang sgt pandai tukar keja even before aku sempat belaja dgn dia pasal coordination...okla..sempatla belaja 2 hari je then i was off for my wedding leave..dah nama kawin..mana aaar ada masa nk igt all these working stuff...but at least i did survived..sampai sekarang hidup lg tau eventhough sometimes i'm in such a mess...mana nk buat ECO Processing..dgn ECO coordination lagi..pastu dengan nk plan team building yang sgt power lagi...pening..pening...nak tau tak apa aku present...benda yg production dah tak buat setahun lebey dah...well..mmg nampak stupid but benda tue still jalan kat sites lain aaaaaaa....so, susah lah nk segregate product nie jalan kat mana for this meeting and that meeting...eiiii...i hope i can just remain adamant for any meeting lah..tapikan as for now tak rasa stupid pun...eleh...yg duk gelak tue mcmlah diorang terer sgt within 9 months working in INTEL...aku keja 6 months dah pegang 2 posts...TAKE THAT YOU MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tpkan my friend said i was brave...hehehe..ye lah..rather than u keep quiet as if u're not there...(it maybe the best action i shud take that time :-(...or to say u have no idea...ckp je lah apa2 pun...lepas nie confirm2 org kenal aku dah kan...ala..i'll take this as a lesson la..never be afraid to vent out what u know as long as benda tue betulla hehehehehe....

No comments: