Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I'm in my 8th Week



Baby nak tak baju ada spots mcm tue..??

Well, time passes by relentlessly and i'm now in my approximately 7th week of pregnancy. nothing much change..i'm still in my lazy mode :-D feeling fatigue all day long and at night my body temparature increases. The sensation of having a slight fever every night never fails to show up and with that I know it's already my bedtime.
I dunno whether I'm gonna have my morning sickness...but somehow..i pray to God so that I dun have to go through that. I know it's gonna be tiring and frustrating..eating up so much and yet it all go down to the toilet bowl. Not to mention tak boleh bau itula...inila..adeihhhhh....anyway...

baby...be good tau..nanti weekend daddy balik..kita buli dia sama2..suruh daddy picit kaki..tangan semua..pastu kita suruh daddy blanja makan sedap2...nak? lagi satu..baby tak payahla suruh mummy bangun 2-3 kali gi toilet every night...ngantukla..:-D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bless you!!for not having to go thru m/sickness...sungguh memenatkan!!