Friday, June 16, 2006

Hari Minggu Datang Lagi :-(

Well, Emely has gone back home..sunyinya rumah..I know the weekend is coming but i'd rather not having to go thorugh this weekend as Nud wont be around..sob..sob...he'll be attending a seminar in Bagan Lalang..Near the Sepang area i guess..Now tell me what should I do..My mid-year bonus has been credited to my account and yet i have no plans on what to do with it...spend it on my maternity dress? plan some short getaway to cherating ke..langkawi ke..nak tak sayang? jom aaaa...mcm syok jer kalo pi jalan2 kan...well, whatever it is..it'll be a very lonely weekend for me and also for my baby..takde daddy nak rub kan tummy..picit kaki..tak boleh tido atas lap daddy sambil tgk tv jugak..sob...sob...i need to keep myslef occupied then...tgklah nanti..buat new hairdo ke..buat suprise kat daddy :-D

No comments: