Friday, March 23, 2007

Agak2 menjadi tak?

I'm sooooo gonna test my skill in baking. I did baked cakes before but of course with the help from my mom. Never done that on my own EXCEPT if i used all this adunan cake instant aaaa...tapi sedap jugakla benda2 instant nih...So, my plan for this weekend issssssssss........making cup cakes !!!! I already found the recipe for the cake and also the toppings. What I need to do now is to shop for all the ingredients *I like this part so much!....Bibik akan dtg rumah mengemas rumah, my little Emmil will be taken care by his nenek...Nud will only arrive at 10.30pm on saturday nite...wohooo..folks...I have the whole saturday morning till nite for myself...yeeehaaaaaaaaaaa !!!! No pic for this entry as I will only upload it IF and only IF my cupcake itu menjadi dgn sifat2 yang sgt comeyyyy...dan terliur untuk dimakan...:-D
Reason for doing this is to mempersiapkan diri setelah menjadi mak budak..teringin laaa later hantar cup cakes kat skolah Emmil..cehh..bila tanya sapa buat..Emmil jawab my mommy !...alangkah bestnyaaaa....*berangan di pagi Jumaat

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

leen..wahhhh..antaq sini sket..uhuk..sapa nak jaga ummar nih..nak buat jugak..nak jugak suh ummar angkat tangan ngaku ummi dia buat cakes..:((

RAR3 said...

dear, bukan u memang dah 'mak budak' ke????
tak payah tunggu emmil skolah, apa kata u imagine that i'm the skool teacher and send me some cupcakes...ehehe.....can send some to ira oso.....

Anonymous said...

cayalah leen!
practice la buat cupcakes bebyk ye,later can be my 'regular customer'...hehehe..