Monday, August 13, 2007

The Many Ways My Child tries to avoid bedtime/naptime

Hello peeps !


Thanks Ira for tagging me ! without you my blog will slowly be sinking in the sea :-D So many things happened but I couldn’t find the right words to start with. Then I decided to keep everything at heart even though it is scratching high and low asking me to spill it out to you guys.

The Many Ways My Child tries to avoid bedtime/naptime...... Ermmmm I think I can come out with few

1) Emmil will start rolling on his back whenever I bait him with milk to make him sleep
2) He would ‘garu’ his head and in fact the entire body that his little cute fingers can reach
3) Making funny sounds while clutching his fists very tightly together..ala2 incerdible hulk laa konon
4) The very effective grin he makes that never fails to make me ‘gomol’ him kekekeke…confirm2 aa tak tido kan..geram tgk gigi 2 batang tuh
5) Raise up his hands as if crying for help whenever he sees his nenek, tok dedi or my sisters sambil buat muka sedih dan mulut sebut “amma….amma “

That’s all that I can think of at the moment. With that, I’m tagging Newrin since she’s the only friends that really update her blog :-D

2 comments:

newrin said...

ekeleeh tak pasal2 aku pun kena tagged.. nnt aku update, takder idea lg ni...

alalaaa pipi emmil mcm ada sorok apple jer.. seketul tu, comey sungguh.. itu baju raya in advance ker?

Anonymous said...

pipi kembung !!