Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Sabo...sabo

Ada orang sabo my patrick dampsey's poster!! did he knew that mamat dampsey tue lah is my catalyst going to work...he actually falls on the "list- of -things- i -couldn't -start -work- without" he's no#3 of course after calling my hubby and looking and my baby's wall of fame...aaahhhh...cute...laptop nih pun buat hal..tak detect my hp's bluetooth plak...else u'll see what this disgusting creature had done to my celebrity darling :-D eh..bila aa GA nyer new season nak kuar?

today emmil is 9 months..he hasn't crawl yet..berat pungkok kot....but he can sit steadily. well, that works for me. i knew that some babies learnt to sit prior to craw..whatever...as long as my baby is happy..healthy and excited as he always be...owh...pandai gigit kaki sendiri...my mom claimed that it was a sign that the baby nak adik...hellooo..tau ke si emmil about adik??? pandai2 jek org tua2 nih..nak adik la apa..tunggu lah..tak masuk this year nyer budget laaa

i'm famished.not that i dint ake my sahur..but it's raining outside and u know how the weather actually related with nafsu makan..ada ke..but true enuff...when is cold...mcm sedap jek dapat goreng pisang kan ..kan..kan...*abes posa mcm nih

till then, selamat menyental your berbuka dishes..!!!!

1 comment:

mom2que said...

tat hisap jari kaki is somehow true to relate to nak dapat adik.. my own experience, my son hisap jari kaki at 4 mos plus and 4 mos later, terus lekat.. hehe

now 2nd one somehow takde lak nak hisap jari ke apa.. so selamat la leh rest lama sikit :p