Monday, June 06, 2005

Crapss..!!

It's now the month of June..I think this is my 3rd Blog..bangang tul..i might want to ask what happened to the other 2..well...as usual..i forgot both the username and password..silly me...dah tua kot..my brain doesn't wanna work with me anymore...well..new blog..new job..and new home.. for me..currenty I'm working with Intel Kulim..really miss my old office in KKM, Jalan Cenderasari..rasa untung sgt at this young age <---- wonder if this is still true :-) dapat experience working in both private and government sector. 9 monts in the gov..tak menghampakan i might say..learned a lot..my perception towards them pun dah berubah..dulu my perception was..."gov lembab nak mampus"..."menyusahkan orang"..."lambat"...but now...i'd rather say that i'm sorry for wht i've said and practically i salute them for what they are doing. Banyak tau keja diorang..i think the wrong perception came up bila kita deal with the front line laa...yg tue makcik2 nak pencen dah..jenis beborak bagai nk rak semua...dat one takleh ubahla..biarlah diorang ngabihkan sisa2 idup diorang..hehe..but then kalau tgk the officers yg keja di blkg tabir..banyak gila keja..imagine me..dealing with all the contract doctors..all of them foreigners...mmg sucksss..belagak nak mampus diorang tuh..padahal..speaking pun tak betul...demand tak tentu arah..dahla busuk...mau aku tutup hidung... nafas ikut mulut bila diorang dtg jumpa hehehe...seriously...mmg susah keja kerajaan especially when u deal with people...i prefer working with machine kot...so, tak payah citer panjang ah..here i am working with the machine again..rasa tenang jek...hehehe....so, peeps out there...jangan kutuk gomen sgt...i know that some of u pun blaja pinjam duit gomen tapi nk bayar liat gak..hahahaha...

No comments: