Friday, March 24, 2006

Hari Minggu Datang lg...

Yeayyy...dah Friday...!!! as usual, I stop doing my work already hehe..not in the mood of doing my routine work anymore.Let's get it done on Monday shall we? I'm quite excited sbb besok dah cuti but apparently to know that I will only be seeing nud on Sunday is really a turn off. He'll be in Pangkor for the rest of the weekend...eh..HELL NO!!!!..until Sunday morning..but STILL...my weekend is wasted...damn..!!! Should I be going to Pangkor as well? apa ada dgn pangkor island.Thelast time I was there when I was 15..yelah..ikut rombongan skolah...nothing special though.I remember bringing udang kering..sotong kering..segala yang keringlah balik rumah kasik my mom...tak payah la pegi..i'll wait till nud datang penang on Sunday tue.
Enuff about how-the-hell I'm going to spend my weekend without my darling around. EH..tak penah tgk my cube lagi kan...Well..today..exclusive to those people who read my blog (if there's any since I never bother telling my friends I've been updating my entries in here )..here is my cube...but obviously tak lawa gilaaa due to the fact I'm moving to a new building in 3 weeks time. So, ke laut lah semua barang 2 yang tak pekdah...!!! Ada sket je lg nk kemas so hang on to my luxury and exquisite cube in future updates..!!!!By the way dekat laptop tue ada 3 ringgit je..byk tue je lah yg ada kat my purse currently..sedeyy...jgnlah atm machine kat bawah nie out of service..nayo den!!!!



Laptop yang digunakan untuk update blog n chatting dgn para sahabat




My life saver..semasa kebuluran di akhir bulan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amcam singporeeEeee..?!-ira