Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I'm officially a makcik..call me aunty plsssss will ya Airil...

My cuz just gave birth to an adorable little boy last 2 days. managed to steal sometime after berbuka to visit her. she had undergone a c-section ..totally sedated...on General Anesthetic (GA)....the only diff between me and her is...i was totally awake during the session and was on epidural...the miracle of science...as a very2 penakut person on earth...believe me, it just hurt a bit..still bearable for me....

but to see her in pain yesterday was a different scenario ...during my time i smiled even b4 i was brought out from the OT after i saw my sayang. my both legs were numb but that did not distract me from being me...the usual chatterbox..but my cuz is fa ar cry . she complained over the pain. she felt like coughing all the way but too afraid that it might hurt the wound. trust me it'll hurt and u never want to laugh also cause it hurts so bad. from my so called experience...all u can do is to control the way u cough, sneeze and laugh.....instead of coughing u may try to just ehhemmm...ehemmmm...at least u accomplish the coughing process by 50%..if u feel like laughing hard due to the lame jokes ur families make...just smile widely and flaunt ur teeth...hehehe...so the sensation of laughing madly will eventually subside by 50% also..u'll feel relief........i dunno whether it worked for her but it did on me....Well, that's the downside of having a c-section by going through GA..for those who plan on having a c-section, do try on epi..is not as creepy/fearful as u imagine being awake during the operation. u wont feel a thing. besides, don't u want to feel how your baby being pulled out from ur enormous tummy and not to mention ur baby's first cry????

the highlights of this entry is not just the agony my cuz has to go through but also the baby's name. While the elevator still moving towards the 2nd floor i threw this Q to my aunty " makcik..baby nama apa ? my aunty replied " tak tau laa..but the last time i heard they planned for Muhammad Airil Izwan " ...my jaw dropped, so as my mom's and sisters...IZWAN !!!! then all of us started laughing. by the way IZWAN is actually my hubby's middle name MOHD IZWAN NUZAIHAN. dalam byk2 name kat donia nih..apa ke IZWAN jugak menjadi pilihan ? As i arrived in the ward, " yeen, apa nama baby hang nih " yeen replied " Muhammad Airil Izwan " ermmmm sah..confirm laa Izwan mmg ada...called up my hubby told about it and guess how he responded " haaaaaa..confirm dah baby to handsome besok "......ok..end of story..malas nak comment. happy fasting peeps..ada lagik 2 hari !!!!!!!!!!!

as for the baby's pic..i have them on my hp. but i couldnt use my card reader as the memory card is too tiny.i need to launch a search party then to look after the cable. Cheers!

No comments: